What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

A quick plug for Anti Splat

EXTAAFLY

Well Known Member
Just had my main wheel bearing mod done for the -8.

First off. This is not my first go around with Allan and Anti Splat. About 4.5 years ago when I was trying to decide whether to build a 14 or a 7, I met Allan at his hangar and he let me sit in his -9 to try on the almost a 14 mod for size. He simply could not have been more hospitable. He was quite generous with his time and I found him to be such an interesting cat, I could have sat there and visited all afternoon. I will never forget that. For that reason, I try to give them as much business as I can.

The bearing mod turned out perfect. Their support and responsiveness is always top notch. I am in California so that is a plus for quick turn around. I shipped my tires and wheels to them on Saturday. They were installed on my airplane this afternoon.

Thank you Allan, I am sure we will do business in the future.

Jason

I second Jason's experience. Multiple products over many years, most recently the main bearing mod to our -8. Good communication, quick turnaround, and James was very helpful in promptly correcting a shipping charge.

Same here. Multiple products over the years, and top shelf service from him. I needed a replacement wire jumper for the cowl flap, it showed up in the mail without an invoice. I got into a thunderstorm at Oshkosh and BENT the gust lock (saved the airplane though!) and called to buy a replacement, he said "It shouldn't have bent, we'll send you a new one", and again it showed up without an invoice. It was well out of warranty, but that's the way Anti-Splat operates.

Back