What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oshkosh 2021- Booth 948 - We look forward to meeting you

Aircraft Specialty

Well Known Member
Tom and I are excited to be exhibiting at Oshkosh this year.

We have a display on the south end of the field in booth 948 in the Ultralight area.

In addition to hose assemblies, CNC machined parts, and instrument panels, we also have a few surprises. There will be an RV14 cabin section mockup showcasing the level of completeness of our drop in brake and fuel line packages. The display will also include products by Beringer, SDS, Sky Designs, Control Approach, and Half Raven.

If you're looking for a Zulu.3 headset..we will have those at the show with a Show special price.

We look forward to putting many names and faces together this week.

Steve and Tom

Booth%20948.jpg

I personally wanted to thank ALL the RV and experimental community for helping to make this happen for us. For me, this is a culmination of an 11 year dream that started in 2010. Some of you may remember the early days when a few of you took a chance on a guy that no one knew, that had a dream to help the community with something as mundane as hose assemblies.

Because of all of you, our customers, that dream has grown into AS Flightlines, the joint venture of TS Flightlines and Aircraft Specialty. As a team, Steve and I can better serve you, but still be small enough to give personal service. Many of you are voices on the phone, or words on an email. For those of you at AirVenture 2021---come on down, we'd love to put faces to the voices and email addresses!

Through life's challenges, you have been there, and now we are here to meet and thank you for allowing us to help you with your projects.

Tom and Steve

Hope everyone is safely home!
It was great to meet alot of you that previously names on an email, or voices on the phone. I have NO idea how many of you stopped by, but it seemed like a constant stream of people all week. Steve and I are grateful, and I'm still alttle overwhelmed.
Part of what we wanted to do was showcase a small portion of our products and capabilities, and help represent some other companies that have helped us.
Huge thanks to Beringer Brakes, SDS injection, Control Approach , and our newest partner, SkyDesign Engineering. Some of you saw our RV14A cabin mockup with the Beringer cabin brake system, SDS duplex injection plumbing. It was an attempt to show how everything integrated together. Wasnt necessarily pretty, it is a working mockup thats used to test new things. We forgot the AFP boost pump retrofit package for the 14, appologies to Don, Colleen and Kyle---it will DEFINATELY be there in future displays. WE had the new RV8 gundrilled, airfoil, polished gear leg from SkyDesigns, Ken and Susan Krueger, with the 6 inch brake conversion on display. Ken and Susan are our newest partners that we represent.

Some of you commented on our location, which was in the LSA/Ultralight area, but on the FRONT ROW (as Bob Uecker used to say). Kinda out of the way, and yes a long way to come visit, but you did anyway. Hope we didnt disappoint. After looking in hindsight, we were able to spend more time with each of you, and thats the personal service we want to give.

For next year, we are already planning on several other things, maybe a few surprises, and maybe bringing in a few other people to help out. The bigger companies bring a large staff. AS Flightlines is Steve and I, along with a small dedicated production shop staff. So while we were at Osh, they were working, processing your orders.

Thanks again to all of you that made this happen for us!
Tom and Steve, and the staff at AS FLightlines

Meeting both of you guys at your booth was a definite highlight of the show for my wife and I. For those who haven't met them yet this is how it happened for us. We were wandering around at about 6PM and came across their booth. It was closed since it was after 5 but Steve was milling about and we said hi and he asked what he could do for us. I explained we are building a 9A and have ordered lines from them and need to order the firewall fotrward stuff now. He took me back to the grill where Tom was starting to cook supper. I told them we would come back tomorrow since we didn't want to bother them in their down time. He would have none of that! Tom asked us if we wanted to join them for dinner. How's that for customer service:D. We had just eaten though. Well 2 hours and 2 burned burgers later we finally left. We had a great talk with Tom and I left feeling good about supporting 2 great guys in their venture. My email with my order is on the way Tom!!

Tom and Steve, it was a pleasure to meet the two of you last week! Having all those cool products in one place to see and touch…well, it makes the wallet open up. I have zero regrets and I look forward to getting parts in the future. Your booth was special enough to visit multiple times. It was neat to run into Ken while there too. Putting a face to a name is awesome.

Thank you all!

I tried to find you guys late on Tueday, but didn't have any luck.. I didn't see this thread until I got home.. Hope you guys had a good show..

Back