What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

TS Flightlines - Great Service

bill.hutchison

Well Known Member
Whilst pursuing my fuel pump demons, I decided to go ahead and replace some older hoses in the RV since they're probably about 8-10 years old.

On the advice of this forum, I asked Tom over at TS FlightLines to help me out.

Great experience - I sent some pictures, measurements and a video with a bunch of a questions. Tom gave solid advice, quoted a price and delivered new hoses on time. They are really nice hoses and I'm looking forward to installing them in my RV and having the peace of mind that comes with quality products.

I can 2nd your words for sure. Tom is our exclusive hose manufacture for all the local fleet of airplanes, and others we have fixed for RV owners. He has always gone above and beyond to help get us the right safe hoses.

Another Thumbs Up

I will pile on and state that my experience with Tom has always been fantastic, and the products are superb. Fast communications, detailed explanations to my sometimes naïve questions, and products made to the highest quality. As an added plus he knows his RVs!

+1 Tom and his staff at TS flight lines are top notch. I really enjoyed working with them on my last project.

Pat
N931CB RV7 KHAF

Tom Has no equal

I too can't say enough good about Tom and TS FLIGHTLINES!! Great product, great prices and UNBELIEVABLE customer service !!

Wow. It's a real love fest for Tom here. And I wholeheartedly agree and every post above has done it's due. So instead let me point to something else that should be obvious but sometimes isn't. Tom and his products are making the EAB world a safer place. It is no question when brittle plastic Nylaflow, barbed fittings with worm clamps or rock hard 303 hoses are replaced with Tom's highest-quality Teflon hose assemblies an aircraft can eliminate a whole handful of failure items that can cause incidents, accidents or worse. I am sure Tom gets a lot of satisfaction in making airplanes the safest and best they can be. And then further down the list they are beautiful.

Thanks to all of you! BUT---I really need to give credit where credit is due. My Partner Steve Tschurwald at AS Flightlines, the joint venture between Aircraft Specialty and TS Flightlines, has really taken alot of the workload so together we can do alot of these projects. WE also want give credit to alot of the beta testers that do the real life installs on real aircraft. They really help us tweek alot of these dimensions. Yes it would be great to have mockups of all the various planes and subsystems, but it isnt practical. Need a bigger building. But what I have in my prototype shop, and Steve has in his, gets us pretty close.

95% of our assemblies are built in our Production shop in Milwaukee by aircraft guys, A&P/IAs and associated staff. Some of the really custom assemblies I do here, but for the most part, the shop guys handle it. They are dedicated, hard working, and want to be a part of the experimental community. They are responsible for the fabrication, so they deserve alot of credit.

We are a TEAM. TS Flightlines, Aircraft Specialty, and AS Flightlines, all may operate as separate companies, but we share the same facilities, inventory, staff, and data. One person can not do this. LOL, even with 2 its difficult at times, but with all of us working together, we can provide you, our clients with quality products.

WE want to give credit to Doug and Susie, and the VAF family for allowing us to be a part of this fabulous community.

OK--inexpensive plug here---YES---we are exhibting at Oshkosh for the first time! But not in the main homebuilt area, but in ultralights at booth 948. Long story, but its better to be there! We will have a variety of products on display from all 3 companion companies. Steve and I will both on hand to say hi. Stop by, say hi, we love to put faces with names, phone numbers and email addresses!!

Tom and Steve.

Thumbs up!

Tom,

I believe your point is well taken that it’s truly a team effort.
Ok, then, a big thumbs up and thanks to the entire team.
All of my experiences with you and your team have top drawer in all respects.

Thanks, Jim

Thanks Tom and Steve. Getting ready to install your fuel/brake lines in my RV-10. If the install goes half as easy/is half as good as your customer service it’ll be a breeze. Y’all are great!

Back