What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Just joined the club today!

Trooper11040

Well Known Member
Just joined the club! Bought an RV9A from NJ…this thing was babied and hangared all the time!

I love it! Only thing I want to add is an IFR gps!

Attachments

• D3B6E669-4E55-4B5F-B79C-FFE597C32211.jpg
    D3B6E669-4E55-4B5F-B79C-FFE597C32211.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 257
Welcome !! Congrats !

Congratulations !! Welcome to the mid-Atlantic UN-Official "NINER OWNERS CLUB" Short flight to W29 Kent Island, come on by and say hello. Ed S. (just need to figure out how to change my Tag Line to read RV9A and RV10 both shared owning with my PILOT kids, well they are grown up kids now )

Last edited:
Yep...there are a lot of great flavors of ice cream, but it's hard to beat good ole "Homemade Vanilla".

Of course it doesn't hurt to add a little A&W Root-beer.

White RV

Don’t know if I’ve ever seen a tip to tail White RV before, it’s so clean looking but I do like it

Thanks everyone. I’m super excited to get some hours behind it! Unfortunately this weekend has been awful with weather. Been nasty rain and wind in the North East. Hopefully Monday I’ll be flying it home to my home airport!

Life Changing

You are going to love it. I haven't flown my 9A since Thursday! which is a record for me, I might have to get a currency checkout :D, have been at 200 (plus or minus) tack time per year since I bought it. Hopefully you enjoy it as much as others have

Back