What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Bloomsburg, PA (n13) RV-fly-in

jflyboy

I am planning on driving up to this fly-in tomorow. Ed Coudon has promised a ride in his rv-4 but he is still waiting for an inspection so we will see how that goes. If I drive I will have a few seats availible if anyone is interested call me, (610) 682-7289 Is there anyone here planning on attending?

I have met quite a few RV'rs in my area now but not one of them has even heard of VAF! Is there any way I could get something to hand out to a few people to tell them about this site?

There's at least some VAF RVs coming

I know that Rick McBride and Rob Brooks plan to come up in their -8s on Sunday morning. I'm also hoping to come up in that morning, if I'm done with my work on Saturday (and have done something with the workbench by then!). See ya' there (I hope).

I was planning to come tomorrow, but looking at the weather, I think I'll try to come early Sunday morning.

flyin

a few of us 3-4 are planning to go on sunday, we are comming out from long island ny. hope to meet you all

dan carley
RV4
N14FT

First arrival already here

Hey guys,

Glad to hear that some will be driving if necessary. I just got home from the airport (gettin stuff ready). Our first arrival flew in this evening from Massachusetts. They were in a Swift (and looking to purchase an RV).

See you tomorrow/Sunday!

My wife and I will be there both days.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting our first "sit" in an RV!

I just got home (actually had to work today:rolleyes:) looks like narsty wx for Sat.(I may still drive up) Hopefully I can make it up for Sunday afternoon. I'd like to meet ya'll.

Last edited:
Where do you fly out of? I see the Fleetwood location (me too) and wondered if you flew out of Kutztown?

keith, I fly mostly out of Reading regional (KRDG) but I have been to the kutztown airport a few times. I live in New Jerusalem, just outside of Fleetwood. I fly out of Pottstown muni (N47) sometimes also.

Sorry to hijack the thread a bit...

I live in town. William Curtis, who posts here from time to time, is building a -10 and flys out of Quakertown and another friend who doesn't post here yet just flew back from Lincoln,NE yesterday with an -8. He flys out of Limerick-Pottstown.

Back