What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Alternative to Bison Mountain Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrike

I'm New Here
I see that the Bison Mountain Flight Bags are no longer available. Does anyone know of another similar product? Would like to utilize as much of the space behind the seats as we can.

AND - -they are still the same bag, same materials, and same manufacturer as the original Bison bags, per the (pilot) owner (new).

Funny, he said he almost never sold gray bags in the past so when reordering he favored the lighter colors, but now, suddenly everyone wants the gray. May be someone can explain why COViD and the general mood of the masses work that way.

Last edited:
AND - -they are still the same bag, same materials, and same manufacturer as the original Bison bags, per the (pilot) owner (new).

Funny, he said he almost never sold gray bags in the past so when reordering he favored the lighter colors, but now, suddenly everyone wants the gray. May be someone can explain why COViD and the general mood of the masses work that way.

I have a gray one from circa 2007 that has flown most of 2200+hrs and will be in the airplane on it's way to OSH next week.

Just Purchased

I just received my two bags from Mission Bags. They are great and make perfect use of the space behind the seats in my 7A.

Had to wait a few weeks but they are worth it.

Good Luck!

received our 4 flight bags from Mission bags, in grey color, a couple of days ago. Great quality, strong with plenty of pockets, slightly heavy.

I'd like to thank and recommend Kevin from Mission Bags, great service, product, packing and shipping (USPS, 2 weeks to EU :)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back