What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shout out for Aircraft Engravers

Iluke

Well Known Member
Fuel caps.jpg

I have to give a shout out to Wayne Cahoon at Aircraft Engravers. I just got my engraved fuel caps back and they are really slick looking. So much better than the stick-on vinyl label I was going to use until my wife asked "isn't there something nicer looking we could do?" Turns out there was!

Just like everything else I have gotten from them, the work is top notch and really makes our airplane look more custom made than home made.

Thanks, Wayne!

-Ivan

Great Team

Wayne did my Honeywell rocker switch covers. Great guy to work with. He called me once he received my order and suggested something better for the landing light switch.
I had both white on black, and black on white made. Really came out well. And very reasonable price too.
I'll add a picture when I get to the shop.

Aircraft engravers

I’ll add my kudos to Aircraft Engravers for great work. They did the switch panel and some other placards when I was upgrading my RV-4 and it come out great. Now have an -8 I’m upgrading so just had them do 4 engraved placards for labeling the purge valve control, the oil cooler door, the alternate air source and the cabin heat. As usual all were a top quality product built to my custom specs.

You won’t be disappointed:
https://www.engravers.net/

Back