What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone near KCVG?

Hello,

A bit of a shot in the dark. I’m a 767/757 cargo dog that routinely overnights in CVG. I just bought a Pitts S1 project but I’ve always been interested in the RV’s. Any chance I could check out someone’s project or airplane around CVG? I’m not asking for a ride or anything. Just wanted to check out a project or completed RV.

PM’s welcome.
Take care
Joe

I have a flying RV3 and a project RV8 fairly close to you. Once our COVID restrictions are lifted, you’re welcome to visit.

I am near cvg

I have an Rv-10 based at khlb (Batesville) if you are interested...

Send me a pm or call at 812 six five 5 two 5 four 0...

Try cruising on out to Butler County Regional in Hamilton, Ohio. There is a lot of RV activity there. You are bound to run into one of the guys.

80 Miles west at KLOU we have a bunch of RV activity, and if weather is good rides won't be an issue normally either.

Right now we have a couple 8's, 9, 6, 9 project, 7 project on the way, harmon rocket, 12.

Yep, KHAO - there are at least 12 flying RV’s (including my RV4) and a couple under construction. Stop by sometime. Saturday’s are pretty active when the weather is nice. I’m there most days (retired).

We counted the RV's flying and under construction at HAO a couple days ago. the number we tallied was 19. we need to get together for a HAO RV photo. Greg Morrow may contact you for info for the 2021 photo. there are approximately 130 planes based at HAO, so RV's account for 15 percent of them.

Last edited:
Back