What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aileron trim springs

Mel

Legacy Member
Mentor
Anyone have a couple of aileron trim springs laying around; or know what the "tension rate" is? I need a couple for my current project.

trim springs

Anyone have a couple of aileron trim springs laying around; or know what the "tension rate" is? I need a couple for my current project.

Mel, I am sure i have the two I removed to put elec trim on my 9A. You can have them. I will check in the hangar in an hour or so and be sure I have them still.
Ed

trim springs

Mel, I am sure i have the two I removed to put elec trim on my 9A. You can have them. I will check in the hangar in an hour or so and be sure I have them still.
Ed

MEL, I checked and I have the springs and also the monkey motion device to hook up the servo to convert the motion to pull the springs. If you want that as well. Free for the shipping. Text me eight oh three 8 oh four niner 1 niner 1

MEL, I checked and I have the springs and also the monkey motion device to hook up the servo to convert the motion to pull the springs. If you want that as well. Free for the shipping. Text me eight oh three 8 oh four niner 1 niner 1
Ed, I'll take them if Mel doesn't want/need them.

Robert

Back