What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Iflyrv10 - still trading?

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone can advise whether iflyrv10 is still active and trading, I have emailed a few weeks ago but not heard anything back, so was just hoping to know if anyone’s had recent contact, understanding they may be very busy. I am needing to source the elevator trim brackets from them for my empennage kit arriving later this year.

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone can advise whether iflyrv10 is still active and trading, I have emailed a few weeks ago but not heard anything back, so was just hoping to know if anyone’s had recent contact, understanding they may be very busy. I am needing to source the elevator trim brackets from them for my empennage kit arriving later this year.

I bought those same RV10 trim brackets from his website somewhat recently (never tried to email him). I don't recall hearing anything at all back from him, but I did receive what I ordered. It took a while but I did get it, and they are a nice upgrade from OEM.

parts purchased

I purchased a set of RV10 Seat Slide Levers from iflyRV10 a few weeks ago. The shopping cart crashed after the payment and I tried reaching their email with no results. Despite all that, they fulfilled the order in two days and promptly shipped the part. Not sure if they have their email support working but the service was good.

Since there were no updates in a year, I gave it a try to order from them. Site directs you to PayPal, after continuing as gues and paying, PAYPAL tried to redirect me back to IFLYRV10, but it just said page not found. So I am also not sure if they are operating, or that my order is being processed at this time.
Rolf

Since there were no updates in a year, I gave it a try to order from them. Site directs you to PayPal, after continuing as gues and paying, PAYPAL tried to redirect me back to IFLYRV10, but it just said page not found. So I am also not sure if they are operating, or that my order is being processed at this time.
Rolf
Hi Rolf,

Yes, they are trading, I had the same PayPal redirect but the order did go through and I could see the payment on my PayPal dashboard. Around a week or so later I had an email from PayPal with tracking information for my order

Hi Rolf,

Yes, they are trading, I had the same PayPal redirect but the order did go through and I could see the payment on my PayPal dashboard. Around a week or so later I had an email from PayPal with tracking information for my order
Yes, i received the seat levers and trim brackets in about 10 days. Quality looks good.

Back