What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Van's Sun 'n Fun and AERO Show Specials through April

greghughespdx

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Van’s is excited to announce air show special pricing to celebrate Sun ‘n Fun and AERO Friedrichshafen 2023!

Below you’ll find specials on Lycoming engines, Van’s empennage and tail kits, Quick Build kit bundle discounts, and AeroLEDs lighting equipment!

Through April 2, all AeroLEDS products we sell are 10% off! Those discounts are applied on the AeroLED products in our online store.

Through April 30th, a number of show specials are available as well:

• Lycoming engines – both standard Experimental and custom Thunderbolt versions – have significant discounts applied. You’ll find the discounted prices when you view our online order forms, or you can read the brochure that includes the special prices here. Note that even with the discounted show special prices, you can still bundle a propeller order with your engine order and get $1000 off that bundle in addition to the discounted engine price!
  • All Van’s empennage and tail kits are $100 off. Our online order forms include this price reduction already. Online order forms are located here.
  • Van’s Quick Build kits – If you order both the QB wing and QB fuselage kits on the same order for your RV build, we will discount the combo package by $1000.00. This discount will be applied to your order after it is received with your deposit. Online order forms are located here.
Enjoy the shows!​

Attachments

• VansLycomingSunAndFun2023ShowSpecialsSheet_Page_1.jpg
    VansLycomingSunAndFun2023ShowSpecialsSheet_Page_1.jpg
    446 KB · Views: 596
Greg, I’m sure I’m not the only one wishing they knew what the prices were prior to this announcement. Would it be possible for you to share, please?

Greg, I’m sure I’m not the only one wishing they knew what the prices were prior to this announcement. Would it be possible for you to share, please?

I can speak for the non-Thunderbolt IO-540. It was at $70,650 with dual e-mags pre-sale. These are definately meaningful savings as Greg has said!

I have the data, but I'm on the road at SnF (come by and say hi!) so access is a little limited right now. I'll see what I can do.

One example: IO-540 with dual mags (regular experimental) is $5,250.00 discounted.

Back