What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anybody building near Austin

usafape

I am starting to get very interested in building an RV and I was wondering if anyone is build one. Preferably -10 but any other would interest me too:D
I could lend a hand. My goal is to learn as much as possible about building one.

Breakaway Airpark up at Parmer/BrushyCreek has 2 flying 7a's (one with a Mazda Rotary), 2 7a's under construction, a flying 9a, an 8 under construction and a 10 under construction. We had our fly-in picnic a couple weeks back, but I'm sure I (we) can set something up if you wanted to come and look around. Give a shout.

I am starting to get very interested in building an RV and I was wondering if anyone is build one. Preferably -10 but any other would interest me too:D
I could lend a hand. My goal is to learn as much as possible about building one.

Have you tried the White Pages? Doug has put a lot of effort into keeping this database up to date. It appears many people have not discovered this source of information which is linked on the front page of the VAF site.

Welcome to the world of RV's.

Breakaway Airpark up at Parmer/BrushyCreek has 2 flying 7a's (one with a Mazda Rotary), 2 7a's under construction, a flying 9a, an 8 under construction and a 10 under construction. We had our fly-in picnic a couple weeks back, but I'm sure I (we) can set something up if you wanted to come and look around. Give a shout.

I may take on your offer? I'll send you a PM.

Visitiing ATX

I'm in ATX visiting. If anyone needs an extra pair of hands, send me a PM or email. My 7a is in wing stage so I'm also very interested in seeing others.

Lakeway

I'm in Lakeway building a -10, your more than welcome to come by. I'm working on the wing kit now... Be careful or you may find a bucking bar in your hands.

Back