What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Humble Request (RV-10 Sample Ride)

yankeepapa

I'm New Here
Considering building an RV-10 and would like a (short/demo) ride to add another piece to my mental puzzle. Can certainly buy some avgas to support the effort -- hopefully, that is enough to persuade someone...

BTW, I'm in North Alabama (Huntsville area, specifically Toney in case you are familiar).

I hope you have better luck than I've had. I know half a dozen owners in my area now, but can never seem to get hooked up with them. :(

When I planned to buy a -10 about 4 years ago I begged and pleaded but got no offers. I am in the Tampa Bay Area and am always available for intro rides.

Have a 10 based at kPLR, had it up at Huntsville with to other 14s last weekend to show a guy. PM me with your information, well figure something out. Pete

I need a reason to go somewhere. Be glad to fly you down from KDCU to KPLR if we can coordinate a date/time. Just a little over a half hour flight. Email preferred over a PM.

Thank you all for the suggestions and offers. My wife is due for a road trip, so we'll see how that coordinates with RV-10 locations.

Got a ride from Lenny today, great guy, awesome plane! The -10 flies just like I expected it would.

I'll be flying over your area next week... would be happy to drop in and give you a demo ride if we can coordinate times...

Back