What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Favorite tools

Thank you!

Myron, thanks for the nice article. Never thought / used the corrugated plastic, great tip, I’ll grab some. - Jason

Wow, we do have a lot in common. Looking forward to meeting you someday. I'm planning on OSH for the next several years. I also do Copperstate regularly.
Let's connect.

Conect

Wow, we do have a lot in common. Looking forward to meeting you someday. I'm planning on OSH for the next several years. I also do Copperstate regularly.
Let's connect.

I would love that. Maybe next Airventure. I'm so close to finishing. I may not have her out of Phase 1, but may attend Airventure.

Greg,

I just so happen to be thinking about such an item and printed up the link and left it out for Santa to stumble upon. Thanks for contributing.

I would also add an EzBurr bit, along with those washer holder thingies. No clue what they’re called, but definitely valuable

Maybe not for a modern Vans build; but, for a one that requires a lot of parts fab a band saw is pretty awesome. While not indispensable, the old craftsman 18” bought off Craigslist for $100 bandsaw has saved me more time than probably anything else.

What does gyroscopic mean in a screwdriver?
Is the battery removable?

It uses MEMS devices (solid state gyroscopic sensor) to determine the position and movement of the screwdriver -- twist your hand right, the motor turns to the right. twist to the left, the motor turns to the left.

The battery is removable/rechargeable.

I have two... :)

Back