What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ADSB upgrade

Hornet2008

Well Known Member
Hi. In Australia with a Dynon Skyview touch. Had the ADBS upgrade done to Trig transponder and now on start up I get two red crosses through my display. Easy fix, go into set up - configuration - detect hardware etc and all is ok. It is just a PITA to do it every time on start up. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Hi. In Australia with a Dynon Skyview touch. Had the ADBS upgrade done to Trig transponder and now on start up I get two red crosses through my display. Easy fix, go into set up - configuration - detect hardware etc and all is ok. It is just a PITA to do it every time on start up. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

What is your position source?
My Trig TT-22 will show LAT/LON when it gets valid data and can do the ADSB thing. If you have the TT-22, press the “FN” a couple of times to see it.

So maybe just waiting for the position source to see enough GPS satellites MIGHT be the answer.

Although Dynon uses a Trig transponder, it is a "special" unit with different software. Are you sure your transponder is the "Dynon" model?

I believe the Dynon model is SV-XPNDR-261 instead of TT22.

Last edited:
Back