What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

TS Flightlines hooked me up-fuel and oil lines done

Desert Rat

Well Known Member
I know that I'm not the first to say this, but TS Flightlines is Awesome!

My IO390 RV7 is very much a custom setup as far as fluid lines. Tom was super helpful as I was figuring all this out; always easy to get ahold of by phone or returning emails at 10:00 pm.

I called him one time early on and asked him the diameter of his oil lines at the fire sleeve cuff and his immediate response was "hold on and let me grab a set of calipers."

When I asked him if he could make a manifold pressure line with a -3 fitting on one end and a -4 fitting on the other, he said sure, no problem.

Thats the kind of personal response that you just can't get from many places any more and I sure appreciate it.

I mocked up my whole installation and once I thought I had a plan, it was about 10 days from the time I placed the order until the box showed up on my porch.

I've attached a couple of pictures primarily because questions come up on here every once in a while about how the heck you might want to plumb all this and I believe that I ended up with a pretty clean setup.

With they exception of the one line to the manifold pressure transducer, all of my hoses have straight fittings on both ends. The only angles in the FWF fuel system are Vans 90 coming out of the fuel pump and the restrictor 45 coming off of that to the fuel pressure transducer.

All the line sizes are recorded in my build log if anybody is interested.

It's been a lot of head scratching and scheming while drinking coffee to get to this point and I'm pretty happy with the result, but as always, I welcome any critique or suggestions.

Attachments

• IMG_8104.jpg
    IMG_8104.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_8115.jpg
    IMG_8115.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Back