What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for RV-7 Pre-buy in North Texas

willnelle

I'm New Here
Hi guys! New to the forum. I'm looking at a RV-7 in the north Texas (Olney, TX) area and anticipate needing a pre-buy inspection there with in a month or so. Might any one of you be able to recommend an inspector in the area to help me with vetting out this plane?

Regards,
Will Nelle
San Angelo, TX

I'll vouch for Will, he's good people and his interest is legitimate. He's logged time in my RV as recently as a few days ago.

Thanks guys. I talked to Jay and while an RV builder, he said he isn't doing pre-buy inspections. He did recommend Randy Richardson at Northwest Regional (52F). Any of you have experience with him?

Thanks guys. I talked to Jay and while an RV builder, he said he isn't doing pre-buy inspections. He did recommend Randy Richardson at Northwest Regional (52F). Any of you have experience with him?

You mean Randy Richmond. I have experience with both. Randy Richmond and Walt Aranow are both here at 52F. They're both fantastic, know RVs really REALLY well. Give them both a call. If you can get on either calendar, you'll have a great prebuy.

Hi guys! New to the forum. I'm looking at a RV-7 in the north Texas (Olney, TX) area and anticipate needing a pre-buy inspection there with in a month or so. Might any one of you be able to recommend an inspector in the area to help me with vetting out this plane?

Regards,
Will Nelle
San Angelo, TX

Nick with Inside Out Aviation was awesome and extremely easy to work with/schedule/communicate with etc. He does tons and tons of RV's and knows the airframe and applicable details very well. High recommend!

Brent Onstott is an A&P in Wichita Falls (F14). Would be a quick flight from KONY. Has built a few RVs.

Let me know if you need his number or help getting it up here.

Back