What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fuselage 26-10

dweyant

Well Known Member
Help please!

Working on the Fuselage of my 14A.

On page 26-10 Step two it says match drill #30 the forward bottom skins.

The drawings do not specify which holes. There are a number of holes that are in the F-01484 but not in the F-01483-L/R Is that what they are referring to?

Thanks,

-Dan

I think I recall from a few years back… The note refers to the 4 corners of the rectangular cut-out on F-01484. There is a note near the bottom showing 4 holes to match drill #30 to form the corners. Then draw a line connecting the 4 holes to remove the rectangle from the other two parts. So its nit a match drill as we are familiar with but #30 drilling the corners of the rectangle using the F-01484 as a template to set the corners.

I think I recall from a few years back… The note refers to the 4 corners of the rectangular cut-out on F-01484. There is a note near the bottom showing 4 holes to match drill #30 to form the corners. Then draw a line connecting the 4 holes to remove the rectangle from the other two parts. So its nit a match drill as we are familiar with but #30 drilling the corners of the rectangle using the F-01484 as a template to set the corners.

Thanks Byron, you are correct!

-Dan

Back