What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Control Inserts

wirejock

Well Known Member
This was fun and came out really nice.
They are 3/4" vinyl Control Inserts. They fit the ends of the controls. Spruce sells a few, but not exactly what I needed and wanted. Necessity...
These were done with Adobe Illustrator. A friend runs a sign shop and printed them.
Labels are very personal so, if you want the Adobe file, shoot me an e-mail. You can create your own. It does require some knowledge of Illustrator.
Wirejock at yahoo dot com
I may have extra sets. If, so I will post again and offer them for free by sending me a postage paid return envelope.
20220602_152215.jpg

Other helpful button covers.

I felt tons better when I saw this...

Attachments

• IMG_0028.jpg
    IMG_0028.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 74
Control labels

The first set were the wrong dimension. I revised the dimensions and had new ones printed. These fit the Vans standard throttle, mixture and prop controls. The bigger ones fit standard Bowden cables.

The center one has a bad word the starts with "S" and ends with "T". Just a joke since there was an open space.
If anyone would like the Adobe Illustrator file, shoot me an e-mail. Any Vinyl sign printer can print them and cut them.
Typical cost is about $15 per ft². Basically $15 for a run of whatever will fit on a strip the width of the vinyl.
Sorry, I don't have enough extra from this run.
I do have several pages of the original run if anyone wants.
20220725_190031.jpg

Back