What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need help with Graphic Design logo for RV tee shirt

SJordan

Well Known Member
Hello VAF,
Looking for someone that can draw me a logo for some tee shirts and stickers. I will be racing my RV-4 at the Reno Air Races this year (also raced 2019) and would love to have a cool logo to throw on some tee shirts for the week. I can bend metal and build an airplane but can't draw to save my life. Fully willing to pay someone to draw me a cool logo/graphic.

Airplane is number 35, team name "Racing Rivets" as I'm one of the few "real" airplanes left at Reno with aluminum construction. I love poking fun all the boat builders with their fiberglass airplanes. Was thinking the logo could be an RV-4 flying dragging an air hose with a rivet gun with the team name and race number incorporated some how. Open to anything fun, extra points if we can poke fun at the composite airplanes.

If anyone enjoys drawing and can help it would be much apricated.

Thanks
Shawn

Design

I had a t-shirt designed for our local Rv flying group.

I sourced the design internationally with 99designs.com. It is a bid process after you tell the community
What you are looking for.

A guy from India ended up designing the logo. Or try this company directly, they where great to deal with.

https://www.azzmaxdesign.com/

Good luck.

Last edited:
I had a t-shirt designed for our local Rv flying group.

I sourced the design internationally with 99designs.com. It is a bid process after you tell the community
What you are looking for.

A guy from India ended up designing the logo. Or try this company directly, they where great to deal with.

https://www.azzmaxdesign.com/

Good luck.

Thanks for the input and links. My concern with an outside group is there ability to understand what a "cartoon rivet gun" might look like or convey the idea of an RV, Pylons, Rivets and just some carefree fun! Figured a fellow RV builder would "get it". Will definitely check it out though. Thanks

Hello VAF,
Looking for someone that can draw me a logo for some tee shirts and stickers. I will be racing my RV-4 at the Reno Air Races this year (also raced 2019) and would love to have a cool logo to throw on some tee shirts for the week. I can bend metal and build an airplane but can't draw to save my life. Fully willing to pay someone to draw me a cool logo/graphic.

Airplane is number 35, team name "Racing Rivets" as I'm one of the few "real" airplanes left at Reno with aluminum construction. I love poking fun all the boat builders with their fiberglass airplanes. Was thinking the logo could be an RV-4 flying dragging an air hose with a rivet gun with the team name and race number incorporated some how. Open to anything fun, extra points if we can poke fun at the composite airplanes.

If anyone enjoys drawing and can help it would be much apricated.

Thanks
Shawn
Try Lori, who is a pilot here in Tulsa, has business doing graphic design work/logos etc. and has a business relationship with another pilot who has a t-shirt printing business (Roger). Both great people.
Figs

Lori Walderich
IdeaStudio
918-381-0805

https://www.ideastudio.com/logo-design-tulsa/

Attachments

• RescueWagon_cowlingsm.jpg
    RescueWagon_cowlingsm.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 168
My wife has a cricket and a heat press so I made me some shirts. It’s a cheap way to make what you want if you have a-little patience.

Attachments

• 5CC17D7F-8F87-4D2F-A830-0135EB61601B.jpg
    5CC17D7F-8F87-4D2F-A830-0135EB61601B.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 113
  • 6D497B37-0DCE-4E0B-808E-80618ECC1A14.jpg
    6D497B37-0DCE-4E0B-808E-80618ECC1A14.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 120
  • C1EB83A0-E83B-4123-8216-37494C2CD902.jpg
    C1EB83A0-E83B-4123-8216-37494C2CD902.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 714940C4-F0F9-44C1-9F23-CC17B06C4E08.jpg
    714940C4-F0F9-44C1-9F23-CC17B06C4E08.jpg