What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Torque Bulkhead Bar Assy bolts

Anders

I'm New Here
My technical counsellor recommended that I should torque all bolts at the end of the build given that there is a "shelf life" of the calibration of the wrenches. This made sense since one needs to be able to retorque the bolts later.

Now I have had my wrenches calibrated even if not done, but some of the bolts are already hard to reach.

Specifically the outer bolts on F-01405B Bulkhead Bar Assembly (first appearing on page 25-02) is hard to reach after the baggage floor is installed.

Has anyone figured out a way to reach the nut on the backside of the bulkhead?

My technical counsellor recommended that I should torque all bolts at the end of the build given that there is a "shelf life" of the calibration of the wrenches. This made sense since one needs to be able to retorque the bolts later.

Now I have had my wrenches calibrated even if not done, but some of the bolts are already hard to reach.

Specifically the outer bolts on F-01405B Bulkhead Bar Assembly (first appearing on page 25-02) is hard to reach after the baggage floor is installed.

Has anyone figured out a way to reach the nut on the backside of the bulkhead?

Find a new tech counselor, that sounds nuts to me :eek:
(not sure how one would even go about leaving all bolts loose and torquing at the end). Crazy.

Back