What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First RV-8A ride, a decades long dream

attachment.php

It was love at first sight when I first saw an RV-8A 20 years ago. It was the plane that inspired me to complete my PPL. I am very thankful to finally be in a position to have one in the hangar!

This is my first ride in our plane. I flew it home the next day. What a joy and a dream come true!

Last edited:
NC RV's

Come on over to 8A7(Twin Lakes) south of Winston-Salem some time when your flying around, we have 2 RV-4's, a 6A,8A,14A,9 and a 10 here as well as a couple 12's under construction. What airport are you based out of?

Come on over to 8A7(Twin Lakes) south of Winston-Salem some time when your flying around, we have 2 RV-4's, a 6A,8A,14A,9 and a 10 here as well as a couple 12's under construction. What airport are you based out of?

Thanks for the invitation! I have actually been to your airport a few times. The avionics shop there did work on my other plane.

I am based at JNX. Would love to fly around with some other RV's sometime!

I’m a left coaster now but got PPL out of smith reynolds. I’ll be back in the area for the holidays. Would love to take my nephew to see your RV collection at twin lakes??

Thanks for the invitation! I have actually been to your airport a few times. The avionics shop there did work on my other plane.

I am based at JNX. Would love to fly around with some other RV's sometime!

I lived in KEWN for 12 years.....I use to take all of my work to Sparkchasers(including a couple Cessna Caravans) at JNX......they are the best in the world!!!! I know Bill and Pat have retired but Mark and others are still there.....they could always fix stuff that others couldn't even begin to figure out!

Love the RV-8! Best wishes in future adventures!

Back