What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar space needed short-term in Hollister - CVH

datsclark

After years and year (about 15!), I am nearing completion of my RV7A project. I am probably weeks away from airworthiness inspection. I currently have a hangar for the project at San Carlos airport KSQL, where they don't allow first flights.

Looking for a hangar space in Hollister where I hope to do my first flight and Phase I. I don't have exact dates but would be ideal to find something March, April, May. I would be able to swap hangar space for mine in San Carlos if thats helpful.

Let me know if anyone knows anyone who can help! THANKS

LVK?

I have my plane hangared at SQL and had the same problem. I did Phase 1 out of LVK because of the long runway, relatively open terrain, and easy drive to get there. At the time they did not have available hangars, but after I was there for a month or so they offered me a shade hangar that came available.

You might check there.

I have my plane hangared at SQL and had the same problem. I did Phase 1 out of LVK because of the long runway, relatively open terrain, and easy drive to get there. At the time they did not have available hangars, but after I was there for a month or so they offered me a shade hangar that came available.

You might check there.

Thanks Kevin. LVK and south county are also backup options for me. Will see what options show up!

Back