What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vans orders

NYTOM

Well Known Member
Im grounded and ordered a important part last week for the first time since they activated the new web site.
In the old days there was a list you could access of all the order numbers as they were shipped. Is that feature gone now? Would love to at least know when it’s on its way so I can plan to get back in the air.

Im grounded and ordered a important part last week for the first time since they activated the new web site.
In the old days there was a list you could access of all the order numbers as they were shipped. Is that feature gone now? Would love to at least know when it’s on its way so I can plan to get back in the air.

Send me a PM with your order number and I can check on it. Did you indicate you’re grounded on your order? Assuming you logged into an account on the store you can log in and see your orders. If you didn’t create an account, we email you when the order is placed and when it ships.

Everyone: Create your store account. You’ll be able to track your orders, save all sorts of useful info, access your airplane model’s digital plans, get quicker support on orders when needed, and more.

Send me a PM with your order number and I can check on it. Did you indicate you’re grounded on your order? Assuming you logged into an account on the store you can log in and see your orders. If you didn’t create an account, we email you when the order is placed and when it ships.

Everyone: Create your store account. You’ll be able to track your orders, save all sorts of useful info, access your airplane model’s digital plans, get quicker support on orders when needed, and more.

Thank you Greg. Not whining here, I’ll happily wait my turn but really liked that feature so you could check occasionally to see if it was on the way. I did create a account and will check.

Back