What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Invite to Coyote Squadron BBQ

A6PILOT

Fellow RVers, The Coyote Squadron of the CAF is having a BBQ Sat Dec 9th at our hangar on airport KCRS (Corsicana,TX) Chow line starts at 1100, raffle off a 4 wheeler at 1200. Proceeds go to rebuild a PT19. What does this have to do with RV's you ask? The world famous "Falcon Flight" is flying in early, conducting a practice, having lunch on the "Lizard", then putting on a little airshow routine practice at our uncontrolled field. Come early, stay late. Please hold over the lake (it's huge) if you hear Falcon's voice saying things like "Falcon's go Delta, etc,etc" BBQ is free with a 5 dollar suggested donation. Our hangar is in the southernmost line of hangars. Lizard is a newbie Falcon Flight member and outgoing Coyote Squadron unit leader. I thought we might bring both world's together on one day.

open to rv's only?

before i pass this on to some other pilot friends, is this invite only for RV's or any plane / pilot who wants to fly somewhere for lunch and stories on the 9th? Sounds fun.

jh
austin tx

Hi, This is America - it's a free country and the airport is open to the public. So if you fly in to CRS on Sat Dec 9th to enjoy looking at airplanes, who is gonna say you can't land? Bring lunch money, Lizard sends

Fellow RVers and Commemorative Air Force Colonels. The Lizard wears two hats. Come to KCRS and see the Falcon Flight rehearse and do a practice airshow routine. Rub elbows with the world famous Falcon. Meet the newly "Leader Qualled" Jarhead. Get in the chow line early, I only ordered enough BBQ to feed the first 100 people. The terminal has an "iron kitchen." Lizard sends

Back