What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vans Order

Tankerpilot75

Well Known Member
On February 1st I used the online system at Vans to order replacement brake disk and a brake pad kit. According to their website both items were in stock when I ordered them. It’s now late on the 4th of February and I see these items are still in “pending” status.

I’ve read other threads commenting on how long it takes for Vans to process and ship orders and I’m beginning to wonder whether this is becoming endemic to their operations.

I ordered some hardware for my build project in January and I received it 10-14 days later. I think you’ll receive you’re order, but I believe they’re a little overwhelmed right now.

I had a similar experience last week and when I called about it they said it's taking them around a week to process online orders. Once it shipped I got it in a couple days.

Your order is in queue. The queue is currently about two weeks long, based on my recent orders, perhaps a little less. It says "Pending" until they get to it.

I wouldn't expect any company involved in aviation to exhibit the kind of shipping, logistics and notification efficiencies of the big online retailers. These small companies don't have that capability in normal times, let along now with the problems existing throughout the supply chain. Just wait till Vans ships it, if its a small enough order that it goes out via the postal service, that's when the fun really begins, watching your order hopscotch randomly around the country for a week or three ...

Back