What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shout out to KC Formation Group.

Redbud40

Well Known Member
It is my privilege to be part of the RV community and formation friends made at clinics over the years.
My Nephew Passed away unexpectedly last week. He is a Marine and an airline pilot. I wanted to see about a Missing Man formation but with the logistics of living in DFW, most of my contacts are too far away.
Scroll hooked me up with some of the KC guys , and they made it happen.
There is not a more appropriate tribute to a fallen aviator.

To Tinker , Bull ,2B , Cash , and Flower. All my thanks.
Beverages on me at the next event we might attend together.

Mike ‘Red’ Robinson.

Red,
I'm really glad I could help, and a solemn and heart-felt hand salute to your nephew, his service, and his sacrifice, as well as his family's.
A solid WELL DONE to the KC pilots for taking part. Tinker ,Bull , 2B, Cash, and Flower all drink free in my bar.

To Red's Nephew.
Clink, glug glug...SMASH!

It was our solemn pleasure to fly for your nephew. Truly.

Carefully offering free drinks to KC Flight fellas. This could get expensive.

Tinker

KC Flight

Scroll,

“Challenge accepted” ouch- You don't know Tinker very well I think, better get out your checkbook cause he doesn’t drink cheap whiskey.

Scroll,

“Challenge accepted” ouch- You don't know Tinker very well I think, better get out your checkbook cause he doesn’t drink cheap whiskey.

Maybe so, but the thing is, every toast would be to honor Red's nephew, so it's totally worth it.

Last edited:
Back