What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Condition Inspection Recommendation

Tcheairs

Well Known Member
Does anyone know of a reputable shop in the southeast/south central for a RV7A condition inspection? The big names are all booked up into the summer. I particularly want to zero in on the nose wheel structure and the associated service bulletins.

Thanks

Base Leg Aviation

Base Leg just completed the condition inspection on my 7A. I can't say enough good things about Vic and Nic Syracuse. Communication with them was great and so is there workmanship.

Highly recommended!

Does anyone know of a reputable shop in the southeast/south central for a RV7A condition inspection? The big names are all booked up into the summer. I particularly want to zero in on the nose wheel structure and the associated service bulletins.

Thanks

Hi, Thomas. I received your email around noon yesterday, but was traveling doing a prebuy. We do try to respoond to all inquries within 24 hours. Yes, we will work you in for a CI. I have sent you a personal response as well.

We look forward to seeing you!

Thanks.

Vic

Base Leg just completed the condition inspection on my 7A. I can't say enough good things about Vic and Nic Syracuse. Communication with them was great and so is there workmanship.

Highly recommended!

Thanks for the kind words, Gene!

Vic

I do appreciate all of the responses..I did receive your email Vic. I'll get in touch with you Monday..Tcheairs

Back