What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Superior SL-11750 Connecting rods

[email protected]

Patron
Hi All,
Unfortunately had to overhaul the engine in our RV10. Sent everything out for inspection but ended up with 2 failed connecting rods.

I am reaching out see if anyone has a couple of serviceable rods laying around they would be willing to sell?

Thanks,
Jason
413-626-1202

Hi All,
Unfortunately had to overhaul the engine in our RV10. Sent everything out for inspection but ended up with 2 failed connecting rods.

I am reaching out see if anyone has a couple of serviceable rods laying around they would be willing to sell?

Thanks,
Jason
413-626-1202

Wishing you better luck Jason.... I know it's been a grind, but keep on trucking!

Hi All,

Thanks,
Jason
413-626-1202

No rods, but have 8 rod bolts NIB if interested.

Thank you Robert, I reached out to JJAirparts and a few other vendors with no luck, unfortunately both Superior and AEL are out of stock at the factory. A couple vendors stated they have not seen these rods in over a year!

lr172 , Bummer I should have reached out earlier, already purchased the rod bolts and nuts. Thank you anyway!

2 out of the 6 rods failed for pitting on the beams and tail ends.

I actually just found a set of six that should be getting delivered today. I will be selling the 4 remaining rods that past inspection with 8130 forms. They are the same rods used in a Lycoming 360.

Jason

Back