Originally Posted by Teal
I would like to post pictures on my post. Can someone please tell me how to do that?
When you start your message there is a paperclip icon at the top next to a smiley face.
1. Click the icon.
2. Browse for and select the photo(s) you want to insert as the attachment(s).
3. Upload photo(s). (Repeat steps 2 and 3 for multiple photos.)
4. Close the window when you have finished uploading.
5. Click on the paperclip again to manage the attachments.
6. Choose the photo(s) you want to attach. They will be inserted into the body of your text with a [ATTACH]XXXXX[/ATTACH]. You can then add them to the end or insert them in between paragraphs, etc.
7. Hit submit reply to post.
If you want to add a link to a photo then you can use the Insert link icon (world with a link) under the smiley face. Be careful of Doug's rules when posting from a non-advertiser or outside web site. See his rules here
so not to get into any trouble.
Carlos in Arizona
EAA Chapter 538 www.chapters.eaa.org/eaa538
Wittman Tailwind W8 N53CH (built & sold)
Pazmany PL-1 N2029 (bought & sold)
RV7 - N537TC (reserved & building)
Emp, Wings & Fuse done - working on FWF
"The air is an extremely dangerous, jealous and exacting mistress. Once under the spell most lovers are faithful to the end, which is not always old age." - Winston Churchill