What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Moved in to Laurel, DE (N06)

recapen

Well Known Member
Rumor has it there's a new tenant @ N06 with an RV something....

I'm at the north end putting a new cowl on my 6A...

Stop by....

Evening Ralph, I used to live in Dover and travel back a few times a year. Currently looking to buy an RV-4, know anyone around DE selling one?

George

Last edited:
Don't know of any for sale - but will be on the lookout!

There are a few 8s in Easton and a couple of 6s and 7s in Salisbury.
Still don't know about the one that moved in here....

Don't know of any for sale - but will be on the lookout!

There are a few 8s in Easton and a couple of 6s and 7s in Salisbury.
Still don't know about the one that moved in here....
Thanks Ralph, also interested in a 6A if you know anyone in the area selling!

George

Rumor has it there's a new tenant @ N06 with an RV something....

I'm at the north end putting a new cowl on my 6A...

Stop by....
I assume we are who the rumor was about. I live in Virginia and my brother recently moved to Delaware and is hoping to start flight training soon, We thought he would train in our RV12 but finding an instructor in the area has been hard so will most likely just do training with Chesapeake Sport Pilot at W29 in one of there trainers instead. We will defiantly stop in if we see you around.

I assume we are who the rumor was about. I live in Virginia and my brother recently moved to Delaware and is hoping to start flight training soon, We thought he would train in our RV12 but finding an instructor in the area has been hard so will most likely just do training with Chesapeake Sport Pilot at W29 in one of there trainers instead. We will defiantly stop in if we see you around.
Check with Dan Wroe, he works as a gun for hire at CSP but freelances.
Send you a PM with his info.

Dan and the RV-12 was a pretty good match-up for me when I needed a Wings Flight portion.
I'm hanging out at the airport most days working on my 6A - or flying it.....
Stop on by when you are around - if there's a vehicle there and the back door is locked, it means I'm out flying...

Back