What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flight school or club

togaflyer

Well Known Member
My son recently move to Frisco. He has been working on his PPL and would like to continue his training. He called the Texan flying club at McKinney but they have a waiting list. Any recommendations on places he could continue his training?

My son recently move to Frisco. He has been working on his PPL and would like to continue his training. He called the Texan flying club at McKinney but they have a waiting list. Any recommendations on places he could continue his training?
casual chat this weekend with a young kid over at 52F and I learned that alliance has a fairly big flight school operation. Do not know any details....

Monarch air
McKinney

Monarch KTKI Closed

Unfortunately, Monarch in McKinney closed a couple years back. They consolidated their operation in Addison. They have a large fleet of G1000 C172's. Good people too.

Back