What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

DPE Fort Wayne, IN

dwbuckeye

Our flying Club (Fort Wayne, IN) has an RV12, and we have a student getting their Sport Pilot license in the airplane. I'm looking for a DPE in this region. FYI the airplane is beautiful, immaculately built and maintained, and flown regularly. (80 hours last year)

Our flying Club (Fort Wayne, IN) has an RV12, and we have a student getting their Sport Pilot license in the airplane. I'm looking for a DPE in this region. FYI the airplane is beautiful, immaculately built and maintained, and flown regularly. (80 hours last year)

It might help to know if the aircraft is S-LSA, E-LSA, or EAB. I'm sure a DPE would be more comfortable in an S-LSA.

Never mind...Research shows it to be E-LSA.

Last edited:
Might try Denny Green at Muncie. Not sure if he does sport or not but I know plenty of people who have used him, self included

https://www.muncieaviation.com/contact

I just did my CFII checkride with Denny and know him well. He is hesitant to do checkrides in experimentals but if you send him some pics of the airplane and panel that could sway him. Texting is the best way to get a hold of him.

Teddy Cox is another DPE at KRCR. I have not used him yet personally but know a few that have and they have had very good things to say about their experience with him. KRCR would be a better location to do a checkride as it can get very busy at KMIE.

Back