Some answers to various emails I’ve
received (newest at top):
- I like the business model the way it is
(donations and advertisers). You'll never have to provide 'proof you
paid' to see the VAF site. Thanks for the many ideas (and kind words).
- When you post stuff in the forums that
could raise the eyebrow of a lawyer, expect it to be removed. I enjoy
getting emails from lawyers much less than you might think. Please
play nice, and be a good guest in my house.
- If you send a self-addressed and stamped
envelope to the PO Box with a short note asking for one, I'll send you a
VansAirForce.net sticker for your car.
- I'm not interested in link exchange
programs. Thanks though!
- I’d prefer the advertisers on VAF be
airplane related. Thanks though!
- If you send in a donation check for $50 in
December with 'count half for this year and half for next' on a note, the
CPA will shake his head from side to side. Sorry, but following the
rules means I have to count it as income on the current year. Some
folks send in a 2nd check with Jan 1st in the date - I hold on to these
until the next year.
- No, I don't put out a yearly calendar, but
the factory does! I do a monthly calendar wallpaper.
- Sometime in the future I hope to put the
RV white pages into a database so they can be searched.