eaglen92ce

Well Known Member
Patron
My VMS1000 engine monitor has been great and reliable. Unfortunately I had the fuel pressure transducer fail. Anyone have a VMS P/N3010017 fuel pressure transducer laying around that you would like to sell? The one I need is for a fuel injected engine with a range of 0-50PSI

Thanks!
Bill

My VMS1000 engine monitor has been great and reliable. Unfortunately I had the fuel pressure transducer fail. Anyone have a VMS P/N3010017 fuel pressure transducer laying around that you would like to sell? The one I need is for a fuel injected engine with a range of 0-50PSI

Thanks!
Bill
Bill, I just replaced my VM1000C with a JPI 930. Let me check the part number tomorrow and if it's a match you can have for the price of shipping!
Blue skies,
Chuck
RV-6XXL

Thanks!
Bill
Can you post a pix of it. I have a transducer from my a VM1000 but I don't know what it's for.

Bill, I just replaced my VM1000C with a JPI 930. Let me check the part number tomorrow and if it's a match you can have for the price of shipping!
Blue skies,
Chuck
RV-6XXL
That would be awesome. It should be the same as long as her pressure range matches 0-50psi vs the 0-15psi that is for carb engines. Let me know. Thanks again

Here is a picture of the failed sender

Attachments

• VMS Fuel Sender.jpg
    VMS Fuel Sender.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
Mine looks like that but the connector end is 4 pins. Maybe it's for oil pressure...
This is also four pins inside the squard black end. It is a Hirschman connector. Thanks for looking. The important part is the 0-50PSIG rating as that is required to provide proper scaling to the display. All the limits, ranges, etc are hard programmed into the DPU on a chip that cannot be altered (easily).

This is also four pins inside the squard black end. It is a Hirschman connector. Thanks for looking. The important part is the 0-50PSIG rating as that is required to provide proper scaling to the display. All the limits, ranges, etc are hard programmed into the DPU on a chip that cannot be altered (easily).
Blue skies,
Chuck
RV-6XXL
Good evening Bill,
Please forgive my barnacle brain. I was at the hangar today but forgot to get the fuel transducer. Send me your address and I will mail it to you tomorrow. Sorry for the
forgetfulness!
All the best best,
Chuck

Mine doesn't have a plug end like yours, it's just 4 pins around the edge.. It's got no markings so I don't know what sensor it is. Looks like you're covered. by CT.

Same part number was used by OEM Honeywell and seems extinct. Maybe ask JPI if they have any VMS parts support.
JPI still has one gentleman on staff who is extremely familiar with the VMS VM1000 engine monitors. i don't recall his name but "Branch" in technical assistance can connect you.

Chuck B
RV-6XXL

Chuck was kind enough to send me some surplus sensors from his recent upgrage but unfortunately none of them will work to replace the pressure sensor I need to fix my installation. So reaching out again to the community to see if anyone has the part number 3010017 pressure transducer I need that they would like to sell. It is a 0-50 psi pressure transducer. Picture attached.

I will take pictures of the sensors that Chuck sent me and offer them out to the community for those who might be in need (for free of course).

Attachments

• VMS Fuel Sender.jpg
    VMS Fuel Sender.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8